Join us for the hands-on workshop we will perform for 6 days. You only need an AWS account and a notebook with a ssh client.
Send email to training at kloia.com for details
Location: LONDON, United Kingdom
Dates: To be announced….
Bonus: Site visit to London based DevOps related software companies (For the ones who requested during registration)
- Introduction to DevOps: History, Principles, Practices, Culture/Organization
- Introduction to Cloud/Infrastructure: IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/CaaS/FaaS, OSI Layers, Networking, Storage Technologies
- DevOps & Micro Services open discussion
- Introduction to AWS: IAM, EC2 (Includes hands-on-labs)
- AWS: S3, VPC, Route53 (Includes hands-on-labs)
- AWS: ElasticBeanstalk, CloudFormation (Includes hands-on-labs)
- Jenkins: Basics, Pipelines, AWS&ElasticBeanstalk Deploy (Includes hands-on-labs)
- Docker Essentials: Basics, Architecture, Dockerfile, Images, Networking, Volumes, Compose, Stack deploy, Swarm basics, AWS ECS basics (Includes hands-on-labs)