This is an hands-on course for AWS, aiming to provide hands-on experience. The attendees are required to bring their laptops and to have at least basic knowledge with Linux command line.
This is a hands-on workshop where attendees are given quests to achieve and trainers are one2one guiding them to achieve those targets.
One sample quest can be: Provision a high-available nginx web server environment
Don’t expect too many slides, be prepared for hands-on tasks!
What the attendee will learn:
Attendees will be able to administrate AWS by the end of the course:
- Understand Cloud and AWS dynamics
- Get familiar with AWS Fundamental services
- Experience on managing Identity and User Management
- Be able to make architectural decisions on AWS
- Hands-on experience EC2 Services like ELB, AutoScaling, Security Rules
- Learn basics of DNS and how to manage your DNS
- Be confident on understanding AWS networking
- AWS & Cloud Dynamics Recap
- AWS IAM Katas
- AWS EC2 Katas: Instance Provisioning, Images, Network & Security, Load Balancing & Auto-Scaling
- S3 Katas
- Day1 Recap, Certification Exam linking
- VPC Katas: VPCs, Subnets, Route Tables, Gateways(NAT, Internet Gateways), Peering
- Route53 Katas: (You are expected to have your own domain)
- CloudFront KatasTarget Audience
Anyone who has passion for AWS
Software Developers, DevOps Engineers, Systems Admins, Infrastructure Engineers
Working laptop and basic command line experience
- Onur SALK
As an AWS Community Hero, Onur has been working the AWS professionally for more than 5 years. Currently working with the DevOps and AWS consultancy Kloia, he has migrated various projects to AWS and consulted across different industries and companies during their journey on AWS.
Onur regularly publishes AWS articles on his blog AWSomeblog.come and in the founder and ogranizer of the AWS user group Turkey Meetup in Istanbul. He is passionate about cloud computing, automation, configuration management and DevOps. He also enjoys programming in Python and developing open source AWS tools.
- Derya SEZEN
Derya, ex-CTO of an amazon.com subsidiary, is currently working as Cloud and DevOps Consultant at Kloia. He has migrated 10+ companies to AWS and has been involved in Containerisation and DevOps Automation projects in a range of industries.
As an AWS DevOps Professional Certified expert, Derya is mentoring the hands-on trainings.